Villa Jewel (11)
Book a blue villa in Mykonos island.
Blue Villa in Mykonos – Jewel
The Jewel brand-new villa, built in 2020, gently nestled in the hilltop of Paradissia, overlooking the Mykonos town, Little Venice and the famous windmills, while taking full advantage of unspoiled panoramic views of the picturesque blue Aegean Sea and light as well as the nearby islands of Paros and Naxos.
Book Best Villas
This ultra-spacious hideaway, able to host 22 people in 11 double bedrooms with their own en-suite or separate bathrooms, is perfect for eclectic guests and families seeking to enjoy their holidays in an elegantly appointed luxurious residence complex, consisting of 2 VIP blue Villa in Mykonos, 3 Guesthouses, 2 Bungalows and an iconic overflowing swimming pool, that meets their high standards of living reflecting nothing but their affluent upper style way of living. Get ready for your top summer holidays at Vesper Jewel!
Enjoy the Luxury and Natural Beauty
The stunning getaway resort sets new standards of privacy and exclusivity. The mega complex (Mykonos rental villas)is thoughtfully designed with a private road of 600 meters offering full privacy in a perimeter of 1.5 km. Furthermore, is spread in a plot of land of 10,000 sqm unspoiled landscape surrounded by fragrant gardens of tropical palm trees, perennial eucalyptuses, flowering shrubs, cactuses, many kinds of herbs and stone-paved paths.
The impressive overflowing swimming pool lies in the middle of the two Mykonos rental villas and is set amongst two hundred years old palm trees offering captivating views of the blue sea and sky. A prime pool area of 180 sqm surrounds the marvelous 14 X 6 meters overflowing swimming pool with comfortable sunbeds, while also extends a shaded corner with outdoor built sitting lounge and dining furniture as well as basic kitchen amenities and facilities, BBQ. Dutch light specialists have favorably illuminated the outdoor pool area, highlighting the unique scenery at night. The pool is refilled 24/7 from two ancient water springs gushing inside the plot of land, while water is filtered by special diatomic earth filters and special equipment to avoid the use of chlorine.
The aesthetically unique and spacious luxury mega complex can lavishly accommodate 22 people and consists of 2 main separate two-storey Villas as well as 3 separate Guesthouses and 2 separate Bungalows, all design-chic and fully equipped able to be used either as two different Villas and/or as one huge luxury Villa complex. Each building is inspired by the local Cycladic architectural trend, minimalistic white-colored building exteriors mixed along with decorative stone parts, arches or walls, large balconies and terraces, and shading pergolas to incorporate the island’s dry natural landscape.
The 2 two-storey Villas, separated by a sharing beautiful large swimming pool, are especially designed in a split-level layout for families or small friend groups looking for clever accommodation integrating the desire for closeness and companionship along with the need for privacy. Guests may revel in the sheer luxury of bespoke accommodation designed to pamper the body while soothing the senses!
The 3 Guesthouses and the 2 Bungalows are nicely scattered around the plot of land, offering sumptuous comfort and witty luxury.
VILLA 1 – PROPERTY
Zero pool level: consists of 3 double bedrooms of 22-25 sqm each, sleeping 6 guests in total, in Queen size beds, amazing direct views from the bed to the Aegean Sea and Mykonos town, with en-suite bathrooms with Moroccan style wall polished shower alcove for a minimum of 4-guests capacity each. An internal staircase connects both levels. All 3 bedrooms share a 150 sqm partially covered balcony.
Upper level: an external stone built staircase leads from the ground to the upper 90 sqm floor, with a living room furnished with late 19th century – early 20th century antique beige sofas plus a sitting room with a 12-seats dining table in full harmony with the modern silk sofas and the art pieces all around. The fully equipped kitchen and a cozy W/C lie in this floor too. Outside this floor lies a 70 sqm shaded stone built balcony hosting an outdoor dining area for 12 guests, surrounded by perennial eucalyptuses and offering iconic views of the Aegean Sea and the nearby islands of Paros and Naxos. In addition, an independent side-staircase offers direct access to the pool area.
VILLA 2 – PROPERTY
Is built at a 50 meters distance from Villa 1 – blue villa in Mykonos.
Zero pool level: 75 sqm consisting of a stylish living area with exquisite modern white furnishings and upholstery colorful fabrics with iconic Mykonos town, Aegean Sea and partial pool views and of an able to host 6-8 guests dining room, a luxurious fully equipped glass kitchen and a Nespresso bar corner, a cozy bathroom and two 12 sqm each shaded balconies.
Ground level: in this 90 sqm floor lies a living lounge, 3 double bedrooms sleeping 6 guests (2 with Queen size beds and their own walk-in-closet and 1 with two large single beds that can be easily modified to a King size bed by adding a bedding on top). The two bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and one has a sharing en-suite bathroom, all with Moroccan style wall polished shower alcove for a minimum of 4-guests capacity each. A magnificent shaded terrace sheltering an outdoor dining area lies in front with Japanese style wind-protection movable knitted canes surrounded with unique landscape of wild cactuses and green herbs.
Is located next to Villa 1 and overlooks the garden, the Mykonos town and the Aegean Sea. 60 sqm, is built out of wood and stone and consists of a main double bedroom area with a Queen size bed and a 19th century restored sofa, a fully equipped independent kitchen, a bathroom and a spacious roofed outdoor living area with a monastery table.
This very cozy 28 sqm guesthouse is located near the main entrance viewing the Mykonos town and the Aegean Sea. Sleeps 2 guests in a double bed bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a spacious outdoor wind-protected sitting area.
An ultra-stylish 36 sqm guesthouse with ample space for distinct sleeping and living area faces the magnificent gardens and partially the Mykonos town. Consists of an open-plan double bedroom with a masterful metal bed and bedside tables as well as an office desk. Has an en-suite bathroom with Moroccan style wall polished shower alcove.
Bungalow 1 & 2 – Villas Greece
Both bungalows, 58 sqm each, stand side by side at the ground level in-front of Villa 1, nestled among the magnificent gardens and nature. The first impression of the inviting scenery comes with their facades, masterfully built with stone, while their entrance -made of stone-built rows of amphitheater stairs like an ancient Greek theater- emphasizes the flair of al fresco living.
The comfortable white-colored bungalows are made up of one open-plan double bedroom elegantly decorated with stone bed and a cozy living room area with stone sofas & details, bidding on island tradition. The bathroom is Moroccan style wall polished shower alcove.
A Letter From the Owner of blue villa in Mykonos
”A bon viveur, enthusiast of architecture and interior design and a discerning traveler himself, has spanned the globe in search of the most luxurious places to stay, of special markets to buy authentic fine materials and of the latest trends of vibrant cultures to unveil. Trusting that you will be acting as your own expert in picking your own particular heaven, I wish you a warm welcome in a living experience beyond the familiar at ‘Vesper Jewel’ along with miles of smiles … and let the journey begin…”
Greece Mykonos, Paradissia (private villa)
Private Mykonian Villa,
Price Upon Request
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning service
- Luggage storage
- Turndown service
- Airport meet & greet
- Welcome refreshment
- Welcome basket with local delicacies
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Pool towels
- Daily maid service By Live in Staff
- Change of linen twice a week
- Change of towels daily
- All taxes
- Villa pre-stocking
- Car Rental
- Limo Service
- Extra Staff, maids, chefs
- In House Massage
- Cooking, Greek & International Cuisine
- Weekly Lunch
- Theme Dinners
- BBQ Night
- Fisherman’s Evening
- Greek Night
- Special Events & Celebrations
- Grocery Shopping
- Beach Picnics
- Yacht rental
- Transfers and Chauffeur services
- Security and VIP Protection
- Restaurant reservations
- Dinner Menus
- Personal trainer
- Sports Massage
- Personal Training YOGA
- Dj, Photographer
- Vip Concierge Mykonos
- Wedding Services
- Paint and Art
- Custom Made Jewels, Beauty
- Complimentary transfers from/to the mega residence complex
- Welcome bottle of wine & fresh fruit basket
- Private parking up to 30 cars
- Overflowing swimming pool 14 X 6 m, fresh water, chlorine free
- Fully equipped pool bar
- Pool towels
- Sun beds
- Basic facilities pool kitchen
- Outdoor lounges, sitting and dining areas
- Air conditioning with zero noise inverters
- Change of linens/towels twice per week
- Flat screen TVs
- Safe deposit boxes in all bedrooms
- Laundry room with washing machine & clothes dryer(At Villa 1)
- Iron & ironing boards (At Villa 1)
- Bath showers with luxury bath amenities, plugs for razor, slippers
- Top quality 3 sets of linens and towels
- 3 Fully equipped kitchens
- Coffee facilities including Nespresso machines
- Drinking tap water from 2 ancient spring water wells in the property
- Free Wi-Fi in all residence’s areas
- Outdoor Bluetooth sound system
- Private pergolas, shaded balconies/terraces
- Soundproof windows
- Walk-in closets & closets in bedrooms
- Top class custom-made beds by top Italian designers
- Branded furniture & fabrics, antiques
- Landscaped gardens & corners
- Sea view
- City view
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Lounge Area
- Free Wireless Internet
- Location overlooking the Mykonos town, Aegean Sea, hilltop
- Main entrance electronic gate
- Alarm & security system
- Private parking capacity up to 30 cars
- Not fully compatible to mobility impaired guests
- Pets permitted
- 2 ancient fresh spring water wells providing drinking tap water
- 750 sqm living area
- 10000 sqm secluded plot of land
- Large overflowing swimming pool 14 X 6 m with spring water
- filtered with diatomic earth filter (chlorine free)
- Outdoor by the pool shaded dining area with basic kitchen facilities, BBQ
- Outdoor by the pool shaded lounge
- 4 outdoor dining & sitting areas
- 11 double bedrooms
- 10 en-suite bathrooms, 1 bathroom & 1 W/C
- Fully air-conditioned rooms with zero noise inverters
- Nespresso machines
- Private safe boxes in each bedroom
- Top class custom-made beds by top Italian designers
- Flat screen smart TVs
- 3 indoor fully equipped kitchens and pool outdoor kitchen-barbeque facilities
- Free Wi-Fi in all residence’s areas
- Antiques, branded furniture & fabrics
- Landscaped gardens
- Maximum 22 guests
- Social events permitted (upon request)
- Please contact us about our cancellation policy.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM – 12:00 PM
- Checkout: 10:00 AM
- Pets Permitted, Children Allowed
- Smoking is allowed
- NEAREST BEACH – TOURLOS BEACH: 1.2 km
- ROOM ANASTASIA BEACH: 1.2 km
- AGIOS STEFANOS BEACH: 800 m
- NEAREST RESTAURANT: 400 m
- NEAREST GROCERY: 315 m
- TOWN: 4.3 km
- AIRPORT: 5 km
- Mykonos New Port: 0.8 km
- Armenistis Lighthouse: 2 km
- Mykonos Old Port: 2.3 km
- Archaeological Museum of Mykonos: 2.4 km
- Panagia Paraportiani Church: 2.8 km
- Little Venice: 2.8 km
- Manto Open Air Cinema: 2.9 km
- Meletopoulou Public Garden: 2.9 km
- Mykonos Windmills: 3 km
- Fabrica Square: 3.3 km
Mykonos is a top destination that can combine a crazy nightlife and an ideal relaxing scenery.
Enjoy the luxury of natural beauty, book blue villa in Mykonos island.